Mobile Technical Leader
With 9 years of experience, I work on your projects of Android or iOS mobile applications, games or AR / VR applications. I also work with Microsoft Azure for your backends or your DevOps.
I can do your projects myself, integrate your teams for occasional reinforcement or take the lead.
Visit my Portfolio to find out more: www.maximeesprit.com!
My professional experience
Consultant and Mobile Technical Leader
Tech Firm, Geneva, Switzerland, since October 2020
• Consultant “Mobile Technical Leader” at Union Bancaire Privée (UBP).
• Interventions on pre-sell phases of mobile projects for Tech Firm.
Auto-enterprise Maxime Esprit, from September 2019 to January 2021
• Technical leader for Trail Partner : design and development of the Trail Partner plateform.
• iOS Expert for Interchim : automatisation of large files transferts for for the iOS application TLC To Flash&Prep. I used BLE and GATT protocol.
• Android Expertfor Arjo Solutions : development and maintenance of the Adfirmia application based on augmented reality.
• Lecturer in training at university and in private schools (Android development, UML modeling, versioning of source code)
Cross-platforms Mobile Engineer
Respawnsive SAS, Grenoble, France, from October 2016 to September 2019
Responsible for the MooveNow mobile application on Android and iOS.
Responsible for the Gotago mobile application on iOS (external customer).
• Preliminary project phase, project scope, design, prototyping and drafting of appropriate documents
• Realization of developments with Xamarin technology, management of a 2 persons team
• Creation of test plans, automation with Xamarin Test Cloud and / or TFS (continuous integration)
• Upload to the Google Play Store and the App Store
• Monitoring and continuous quality improvement with Xamarin Insights and Hockey App
Junior Project Manager (Training)
Respawnsive SAS, Grenoble, France, de September 2015 to September 2016
Work-study for my year of Master 2 MIAGE, 3 weeks in company, 1 week in faculty
• Project scope definition and design of the mobile application MooveNow according to the other actors of the start-up (web team, co-founders, marketing team, …).
• MooveNow development in C # with Xamarin.
• MooveNow test plan creation and implementation.
• Responsible for putting the application into production on the store.
• Management of users feedback with Xamarin Insights, and by email.
Intern Mobile Development
La Mobile IT, Grenoble, France, from May to September 2015
• C# development, using Xamarin, of the Beta public version of the app MooveNow.
• Establishment of the work environment around the project MooveNow (collaborative development, quality tests, deployment, project management).
• Realization of technical, functional and organisational documentations.
Integration, Automated Test, and 3D Modeling Technician
Metrologic Group, Meylan, France, from September 2011 to August 2014
• Development, followed by a progressive and corrective maintenance of automated tests.
• Design and Development of internal tools, mainly for Integration team.
• Daily guarantor of a functional level of code, integrating deliveries of several developers teams, and on multiple version if necessary.
• 3D modelling of three-dimensional measurement machines and tools.
Bassetti, Grenoble, France, from April to June 2010
• Optimizations research on software trade – database, followed by a library development.
• Feasibility study to add a 3D view in the software.
Master’s Degree in Engineering (MIAGE : Computer-based Methods Applied to Corporate Management)
Grenoble Alpes University (formerly Joseph Fourier University)
2014 to 2016
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Computing
Institute of Technology, Blanchardstown
2010 to 2011
Higher National Diploma, Software Engineering
Pierre Mendès-France University
2008 to 2010